Last weeks plan went a bit awry, we went out for dinner on Thursday night, yes a date night if you will (our first since our wedding anniversary back in August!) and my bro and his fiancée came and cooked for us on Saturday. I did manage to cook most of the meals though.
Sunday as always will be a roast we can eat as a family, the leftovers will be turned into chicken pie, or soup depending how the week goes!!
- Green Noodle curry (rolled over from last week)
- Boursin Chops with ratatouille ( I ♥ ratatouille so much)
- Sausage and mash with an onion and garlic gravy
- Chicken Pie / Soup depending…!
- Moussaka OR Shepherd’s Pie
Yes,I know a bit indecisive this week, but I’m allowed one week where I’m all over the show, surely?! Perhaps I can have a nose at some of the other menus in the link up for some inspiration.
I think the Veggie enchiladas were my fave from last week, and I will definitely be posting the recipe it was one of those meals that was so satisfying and I didn’t feel like I had stuffed my face when I well and truly did!