So, I thought I would try to do a weekly post of our Menu for the week, for ages now it!s been a routine of mine to sit down pre-shop and plan what I’m going to whip up and then chalk it up, write my list and then I’m off.
So this week, Chez moi the Menu reads a little like this:
- Laksa Soup (as seen on Florence Finds)
- Spicy Pork Meatballs with tagliatelle
- Balsamic Pot Roast beef (for V-day, our first as Mr & Mrs hence the effort)
- Butter Chicken (From my Wonderful Father in law, which he sent me the recipe for after the pastrami post!)
- I always make sure I have something really easy/lazy in the mix too for those days when you really cannot be arsed, and this week it’s Gammon Steaks done in a retro style with cheese and pineapple!
I hope you guys enjoy these posts – please let me know if you do and I’ll do my best to keep it up, and if like me you are slightly OCD about cooking & organising tell me some of your ideas!